Here are a couple of things I just thought to share, since I’m secretly developing an interest in preaching people. They represent some of my principles in life and give you the slightest idea on how I deal with things most of the time.
- You can’t live up to everyone’s expectation, but you can live up to the majority’s.
- It is inevitable to think too much, but sometimes doing too much as a result of thinking too much brings trouble not only to yourself but to others.
- Love life can be sacrificed for a few years, you can’t die without a partner in a short term.
- Seeing others succeed in a particular way does not mean you need to succeed the same way because individuals are different and unique.
- If you believe in something, don’t just talk but walk the talk.
- You can’t just be a talker; you need to be a listener — people are not necessarily interested in your talks.
- You don’t need to indirectly or directly show what you have/know. People will respect you more if they find that out on their own.
- Shut up and don’t criticise others if you can’t accept criticisms in regards of you.
Sometimes I want to slap people of my age who have mentality like a kid. I am not your nanny and have not seen a quarter of the things your nanny has seen but I’m giving you lecture because I practice and am good at what I just preached!