My good friends Renu and Krigers have respectively tagged me in the #rampageofgratitude and #20facts chain games and I’ve hesitated for a while before deciding to participate in the latter. Sorry Renu!
Here you go, the 20 facts about me.
- I love what I’m doing.
- I’m doing what I love.
- For that I’m appreciative and grateful.
- I’m attached.
To freedom and travels, that is. The thought of settling down and starting a family horrifies me, period.
- I enjoy travelling solo because that’s when I get to follow my own pace and understand myself better as I relate myself to those I meet while travelling. I can’t stand travelling with a group of people who take forever to decide where to eat, or keep saying they want to visit shopping centers.
- I like it when people have tanned skin.
- I like being in a multiracial/multicultural setting. I (not so) secretly hope my family can consist of as many races as possible and I half-jokingly told my elder sister I’d find for her a Thai boyfriend. She asked me to find myself a Myanmar girl instead.
- If I were a music genre I would be indie.
- I’m a fan of director Tsai Ming-liang’s films. I have watched almost all of his works available online.
- Besides Hollywood and Chinese films, I watch Malay and Indian films more than an average friend would. There is this one attendant at the cinema that I frequent who would always ask if I had purchased the right ticket.
- If there is one thing I can’t live without, it has to be friends. Friendship means a lot to me and I stay very true to my friends. I have a few best friends from hometown and many awesome friends from Peninsular and outside the country.
- “Kenneth” is part of my birth name given by my beloved mother and “Kusala” is a Buddhist name given to me by a foreign monk by the name of Ven. Mangala after I officially became a Buddhist. I’ve never given myself any name and I cherish whatever is given to me.
- I’m a perfectionist in what I do.
- I don’t like it when people impose their values upon others (2+3 equals 5, so does 4+1, so let people live with their choice lah), or preach something they don’t practice in the first place.
- I find it annoying when people tYpE LiKe tHiS.
- I love surprises. If you want me to take notice of you, surprise me.
- I love Shanghai oldies and have a collection of many original CD’s of such oldies.
- I like Nasi Goreng Kampung, so much so that I have it almost every morning.
- Most of the days I cook my own dinner.
- I’m usually a very polite person but most of you should know by now that I’m rather straight-forward in what I say. My colleague once called me “as ‘straight’ as a highway.”
Alright, I will do everyone a kind favour by putting an end to this chain game and not tagging anyone. Heheheh.